The Internet Subscription Data is is provided by the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey.
Visit the page
ACS » Internet > Subscription Rates: Summary
- How does your community compare with the US when looking at how people actually use the Internet?
- Is the community above or below the national median for Internet subscriptions?
- What about for wireline subscriptions – that is people who have fiber, cable or DSL at home?
- If your community is lagging in wireline adoption, is it because people are relying on their cellular data plans or using satellite?
- What percent of your population is not connected at all?
Use the selector to switch from percent to numbers as you prefer.